WELCOME TO FLORIDA INSURANCE COLLEGE
Property & Casualty License Courses
620 Certified Adjuster (CA) Designation Course - Online
Description:Florida adjuster certification from the comfort of home. All-Lines Training offers you an exciting opportunity to do something simple - stay at home. For many, our 100% online licensing course offers a more convenient and cost-effective way to become a licensed Florida insurance adjuster. In just a few minutes you can be on your way to an exciting new career. Register below and begin today!
Per Florida regulatory compliance, the Certified Adjuster Designation covers the following topics of instruction:
- Insurance Terms and Concepts
- Personal Lines Coverages (Homeowner's Policies Form A, B, C)
- Liability Coverage
- Commercial Lines
- Automobile Coverages
- Inland Marine
- Ocean Marine
- Marketing Practices
- Standard Fire Policy
- Adjuster Bonds
- Additional Coverages, Exclusions, and Extensions
- Adjuster Practices
- Adjuster Licensing Requirements
- Worker's Compensation
Note: Topics are presented within the context of real-life claim situations.
Online CA Designation Testing: The online course evaluates students with a cumulative exam at the end of the course. You must score a 70% or higher to successfully pass and complete your course. You will have 3 attempts to pass the cumulative final exam.
Enrollment Length: Six Months
STATE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites. Fingerprint locations & additional information.
Course and Designation Letter provided by All-Lines Training, a brand of AdjusterPro. We recommend the use of a desktop or laptop computer for AdjusterPro/All-Lines courses; click here for detailed system requirements.
For customer support during your course please contact AdjusterPro at 214-329-9030 option 1.
Refund policy for courses provided by All-Lines Training (a brand of AdjusterPro): We will refund your full purchase price, no questions asked, if you aren't satisfied with an AdjusterPro/All-Lines course, as long as you request the refund within 30 days of your purchase.
Agent Qualification/Experience Verification:
Continuing Education (CE) Information