WELCOME TO FLORIDA INSURANCE COLLEGE
Life, Annuity, Health Courses
Florida 2-15 Life, Health & Variable Annuity Insurance Course
Price: $89.95 (includes Exam Tutor, Exam Simulators and Electronic Flashcards)
Florida Provider ID#: 364621
Florida Course ID# 76902
Description:This course provides everything you need to successfully prepare for Florida’s life insurance (including variable annuity) license examination and to satisfy the 60-hour life insurance (including variable annuity) and health insurance prelicense education requirement.
It includes complete coverage of Florida’s current life (including variable annuity) and health insurance:/strong>
- General Insurance Principles
- Life (including Variable Annuity) and Health Insurance
- Florida Life, Variable Annuity, and Health Insurance Laws and Regulations
Included with your course is State Exam Tutor®, a powerful diagnostic testing tool which provides unlimited customizable practice quizzes and complete state exam simulations.
Required Text: The Florida Department of Financial Services regulations require that all life, health, and variable annuity license candidates obtain the latest edition of the FAIFA Life, Health, and Variable Annuity Study Manual from the Florida Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (www.FAIFA.org), 850.422.1701
Enrollment Length: 60 days
STATE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites. Fingerprint locations & additional information.
Agent Qualification/Experience Verification:
Continuing Education (CE) Information