WELCOME TO FLORIDA INSURANCE COLLEGE
Life, Annuity, Health Courses
Florida 2-40 Health-Only Pre-Licensing Course
Price: $69.95 (includes Exam Tutor, Exam Simulators and Electronic Flashcards)
Florida Provider ID#: 364621
Florida Course ID# 76901
Description:This course provides everything you need to successfully prepare for Florida’s health insurance license examination and to satisfy the 40-hour health insurance prelicense education requirement.
It includes complete coverage of Florida’s current health insurance exam content outline in the following categories:
- General Insurance Principles
- Health Insurance
- Florida Health Insurance Laws and Regulations `
Included with your course is State Exam Tutor®, a powerful diagnostic testing tool which provides unlimited customizable practice quizzes and complete state exam simulations.
Required Text: The Florida Department of Financial Services regulations require that all life, health, and variable annuity license candidates obtain the latest edition of the FAIFA Life, Health, and Variable Annuity Study Manual from the Florida Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (www.FAIFA.org), 850.422.1701
Enrollment Length: 60 days
STATE LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
- Be a natural person at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the state of Florida.
- Be a United States citizen or legal alien.
- Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees. Apply for license.
- Be fingerprinted at one of the Department's fingerprint sites. Fingerprint locations & additional information.
Agent Qualification/Experience Verification:
Continuing Education (CE) Information